On the playlist below, click “listen in browser” and then choose the number which is also displayed on the heritage trail board / poster. It may take a second or two for the audio to start playing. You may have to scroll through the playlist to see all 18 audio stops. Some trail stops have two pieces of audio; the second piece will have the number followed by the letter A.
On the audio you’ll hear the following people:
- Stirling Council Ranger Jennifer Davidson on the ecology of the park
- Friends of Plean Country Park Chair Fran Barr on the history and community of the park
- Mary Taylor and Charlotte Clark, two sisters who lived on the estate in the 1940s
- Murray Cook, Stirling Council Archaeologist
- James Aikman, Stirling Council Land Services and retained firefighter